As the name suggests, my blog is all about creating a style of your own. Think out of the box and create your own trend.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Tattoo Mania!



The tattoo fever is not yet over. People still want to get a tattoo as they feel it is stylish and would make them look hep. Which is till an extent true but how many people actually havhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gife the courage to bear the pain of getting a tattoo done? Or I should say how many people want to get a tattoo done in spite of knowing the fact that it is something which will stay for lifetime?

Well, I guess these days people are more style conscious. They do whatever they can, to keep up with the latest trend. So, if you really want to get a tattoo done and can bear the pain and don't have any problem to have it for a lifetime then what are you waiting for? Go and get it done.

A little piece of advise for people like me who want to get a tattoo done but can't get it because they are afraid of the pain, get a temporary tattoo done. If you really want to flaunt a tattoo on a function or a party, then there are a lot of artists who make temporary tattoos that stay only for a week or so and one doesn't have to bear any sort of pain.

At one of my family functions, I desperately wanted a tattoo on my back as i was wearing a sari with a halter blouse. That is when I got a temporary tattoo with some art work done on it. For boys I would advise not to go for these temporary ones as they can hardly flaunt it. But some of my friends did use these temporary ones when there was a fashion show held at our college.

So here's the trick. If you can't get it and yet want to flaunt it, then think smart and just carry it well. This really works!

6 comments:

  1. i really lyk ur advice for tatooing, i am thinking abt it, but nw after reading ur blog, i get sure dat will go 4 it in my next blast,thanks 4 ur suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur positive attitude is really succesful way of strenthing us, keep up d good work in future as well , ur thought really ncouraged us 4 fashion n trend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly agree with your opnion...tatoos whether temporary or permanent has become a style statement...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tatoos are in now days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I my self have a tatoo done..It really rocks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Temporary tatoos are more favored as they can be removed easily, but altogether they are great!!

    ReplyDelete