As the name suggests, my blog is all about creating a style of your own. Think out of the box and create your own trend.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Create Your Own Trend!!



Yes, it's true..become your own stylist by following few tips. It's simple and practical! People often get conscious with their hair, clothes and accessories while keeping themselves updated with the latest trend. But while talking about trends the question that comes to their mind is how to create a trend of our own?

Just think "out of the box". It may not be necessary for a person to change his clothes, accessories and hair to look different. A change in either of them can make you look different.

Once i went to the market with my mother to buy a nail paint for myself. While checking out the different shades, I ended up buying a blue and a green nail paint. At night while having dinner my mother noticed my hands and the blue and green nail paint on them. She was surprised to see those colourful shades and asked me to remove it as she thought they looked really weird. I went to my room, stood in front of the mirror and saw my hands. Weird! Yes, they were but I still liked it and now i knew what I had to apply on my feet.

I flaunted my style the next day in the college which was actually liked by all. This is me and my very own style.




34 comments:

  1. AAh.. tips !! nice ones... some of them reeli need it out there.. good job !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome..nice work:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.... i liked the look of your blog. The whole concept is equally top-drawer!!! Awesome work....
    keep it up....Hope to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool Ankita!
    Had heard about your different shades style from DJ, now even got to see it thanks to your blog... great going gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must appreciate this blog.....different colors with different shades fills life with vibrancy......ur choice of trend is wot ur personality speaks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey quite liked the content..hope to c more fashion updates soon..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think fashion itself means to look weird...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. im a girl who loves freaky colors and shades...so you go girl :)..keep the bright colors going..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm great blog.. lot of hard work there... now keep sharing your fashion mantras... best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good work there, my friend! All the very best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Picture above + Some basic Color Correction = a ready to use "UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON" print market campaign ;). Luck...Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmm Great wrk.... Ur Fashion Mantras r Outstanding
    Great Good Going

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog gives insights about the latest trends..U rock..

    ReplyDelete
  14. ur suggestions r really cool, n m goona implement ur views , while going out next time 4 a blast

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey..Nice pics and nice suggestions i am going to try the shades and combinations of nail paints..gr8 going gal..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Gal...fashion tips are now handy by your blog....AWESOME..

    ReplyDelete
  17. U r truly a fashion diva. Keep it up
    Good work

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cooool!! nice tips...n ur pics are great

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice trend to start of a style with...and i like the shades...

    ReplyDelete
  20. great work of creativity..i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Blog which has the best pics..!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really lyk, ur views abt fashion
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice imagination dear..

    ReplyDelete
  24. you nail paint collection seems great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. your pic widens my eyes and also my horizon for fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  26. wat a girl wants is to learn the latest trends..n dear you hav really made one:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. this tip of yours has even made my hands look trendy. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i really appreciate your efforts presented on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey good to see such bright colours used by you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. hey great job done ankita :) its nice to see you doing what u love 2 do...keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. hey dost, it ws fun chckn it out..keep up d gud wrk!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. ya the concept is appreciating, your fashion sense is really appealing.....lukin forward 4 more..

    ReplyDelete
  33. your blog is awesome...i liked everything about it...colours used & the content is quite educative...your efforts are appreciative & amazing..keep it up

    ReplyDelete